1. When you buy Kashi Oatmeal in bulk off Amazon and then receive it in the mail, it really is like Christmas in June.
3. When you are overly prepared to go hiking (i.e. have slathered on sunscreen, put on your workout clothes and shoes, put on a hat, have your water bottle filled, taken the typical mirror picture of yourself,and have loaded your dog in the car), something will go wrong. Something to the tune of your car having a dead battery so that you can’t even back out of the driveway.
4. “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” is such a great movie. Even my parental units loved it.
Ryan Gosling. Enough Said.
5. I’ve realized that my annual family vacation to the Outer banks of North Carolina (a.k.a where pretty much every Nicholas Sparks novel takes place) is less than two weeks away!! Wait…what?! Can’t freaking wait.
6. This isn’t a thought, but I’ll leave you with pictures of some of my eats from the weekend as a parting gift. In no particular order…
Oat bran with pumpkin, cinnamon, and walnuts.
Egg whites, swiss cheese, spinach, and red peppers
carrots with spicy red pepper hummus
Double Fiber English muffin with Trader Joe’s Superfruit spread
Trader Joe’s Black Bean Taquitos